Price & Fretwell Ltd are an established Catering Butchers based in Tibshelf (Derbyshire) and have a requirement for an additional Sales Administrators to join a well-established team.
The company was named as Catering Butcher Of The Year 2020 and supply meat products to high-end food establishments across the Midlands.
The role will involve:
- Making telephone calls to customers to take orders.
- Monitoring customers spend and products ordered by using sales reports.
- Feeding back to Management about customer accounts and their spend.
- Processing orders using a bespoke software system and producing pick notes/production reports.
- Ordering of some stock.
- Accurately and efficiently typing and sending customer quotations.
- Invoicing customer orders.
- Processing card payments over the telephone.
- General administration work.
Training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in order processing using a computer system.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be accurate in typing of word documents.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be confident when speaking on the telephone and have an excellent professional telephone manner.
- Previous experience within the food or meat industry would be advantageous but not compulsory.
Monday 8am to 4pm
Tuesday 9am to 5pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 5pm
Thursday 8:30am to 5pm
Friday 8:30am to 5pm
(Must be available to cover occasional holidays/sickness on Saturday mornings 7am to 11am)