Established Catering Butchers based in Tibshelf (Derbyshire) have a requirement for additional Factory Operatives to join a well-established team on our afternoon shift.
- Packing/picking a range of orders from generated picking notes.
- Helping to produce products to a high specification (no butchery skills or experience are required).
- Acceptance and processing of supplier deliveries.
- Assisting in the completion of factory stock sheets.
- Working in accordance with the company hygiene policies and procedures in a cool, temperature controlled environment.
- Delivering on a set route to customers by driving a short wheel based transit van while providing exceptional customer service when required.
- Some general factory cleaning duties.
- To communicate at all levels and to work as part of a team.
Training is provided.
Competitive wage and a grading system that allows further development.
Monday & Tuesday 1pm-11:15pm
Wednesday & Thursday 2pm-12:15am
(Unpaid total break each day of 1 hour 15 minutes)