Catering Butcher Of The Year 2018 Finalists, based in Tibshelf (Derbyshire), have a requirement for additional experienced Butchers to join their growing team.
The company supply high-end restaurants, hotels, wedding venues, golf clubs and national institutions across the Midlands with first-class quality products.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Working as part of a team producing high-quality meat goods in a fast-paced environment.
· Ensuring products are rotated effectively.
· Ensuring all products are prepared bespoke to customer requirements and labelled with full traceability.
Applicants must be:
· Talented, enthusiastic and passionate.
· Able to demonstrate good knife skills.
· Able to communicate at all levels while working effectively as part of a team.
· Commercially Aware – Attention to detail and product awareness are crucial in order to achieve the best yield.
· Health & Safety and Food safety conscious.
Hours (One day between Tuesday and Thursday the candidate has an allocated day off):
Monday to Thursday 5:30am-4:30pm
Saturday Mornings 5am-12:00pm (Lunch)
Competitive wage dependent on skills and experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent